Number of Openings: 1
OUC – The Reliable One, an industry leader as the second largest municipal utility in Florida, is looking for qualified individuals to be part of our growing team. We are looking for self-motivated, creative professional who can assist with achieving our vision of being recognized as the best utility in the nation. In addition, we are seeking individuals who are interested in working for a family friendly employer. OUC ranked #13 out of the Top 100 Companies for Working Families in Central Florida.
We are seeking an individual for a Regular position as a Renewables Coordinator in the Sustainability Division.
Provide new program implementation and project management support services to OUC’s Renewable Energy (RE) team. Coordinate all necessary internal and external participant groups to ensure successful project/ program implementation.
Provide project management support during customer interface development and design of new programs and services;
Determine and coordinate resource requirements across business units; manage the bid solicitation processes;
Provide cross-training support for the RE department;
Approve customer rebates and Interconnection Applications for Solar PV Systems;
Create status reports and project presentations for internal and external management; ensure large commercial customers are engaged during solar projects;
Provide the RE Manager with feedback, recommendations and guidance when necessary;
Perform other duties as assigned.
Education/ Certification/ Years of Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Environmental Science or related area of study from an accredited college or university
· Project Management Professional (PMP) associate certification is required within one (1) year of hire
· Minimum of three (3) years of experience with information systems, utility planning, program/ project development
· Working knowledge of all, but not limited to, the following:
o Project scheduling/ budgeting and Gantt charts;
o Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project;
o PSERM and CC&B;
o Related industry, organizational and departmental policies, practices, and procedures; legal guidelines, ordinances, and laws;
o Compliance reporting (i.e. PSC);
o Relevant regulations and tariffs;
· Ability to generate and prepare budget spreadsheets and financial models;
· Ability to comprehend engineering drawings and electrical one line diagrams;
· Ability to make arithmetic computations using whole numbers, fractions and decimals, rates, ratios and percentages;
· Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and standard office equipment (telephone, computer, copier, etc.).
Rate of Pay: SS10E Salary $70,467.00 - 92,488.00
OUC–The Reliable One is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed through responsible management policies to recruit, hire, promote, train, transfer, compensate, and administer all other personnel actions without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, age, religion, disability, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information and any other factor prohibited under applicable federal, state, and local civil rights laws, rules and regulations.
OUC Offers a competitive compensation & benefits package which includes paid medical program for employee, free life insurance, hybrid retirement package, paid vacation, holidays, and sick time.